This post may contain affiliate links. Read my Disclosure page.
Table of contents
No-Bake Cheesecake Balls
These no-bake cheesecake balls have quickly become one of my favorite snacks! They are the perfect bite-sized treat that you can pop into your mouth anytime you need to satisfy a sweet tooth. The best part is that they are incredibly easy to make, and you don't need an oven to do it.
Why You'll Love This Recipe:
- Flavor & Texture. They are creamy, slightly sweet, and oh-so-delicious.
- Easy to Make. It's a one-bowl recipe, and it comes together super quickly!
- No-Bake. Who doesn't love no-bake recipes?!
- Yield. Not only is this an easy recipe, but it yields 22 cheesecake bites, which is the perfect amount to either share with friends & family or save for snacking on later.
- Versatile. You can add different flavors and toppings to customize them to your liking. I love dipping mine in melted chocolate (as pictured).
Overall, if you're looking for a quick and easy dessert that will impress your friends and family, give these no-bake cheesecake balls a try. They're sure to be a hit! If you're looking for other cheesecake recipes, however, I've got you covered!
Ingredients & Substitutions
- Cream Cheese: You can’t make cheesecake without cream cheese! Use full-fat block cream cheese, not a cream cheese spread. Also, ensure it’s properly softened so you don’t have any lumps in your filling.
- Granulated Sugar: You'll need just 1/3 cup for our lightly-sweetened cheesecake filling.
- Heavy Cream: Just a splash to help make our filling nice and creamy. You can replace this with milk or your favorite milk alternative.
- Vanilla Bean Paste: I love using vanilla bean paste because it's much more flavorful than plain vanilla. That being said, you can use an equal amount of vanilla extract if that's all you have!
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: To help thicken our filling and give that classic cheesecake / graham cracker crust taste. For my UK readers, replace these with digestive biscuits if you can't get your hands on graham crackers!
- Toppings (optional): I always opt to dip my cheesecake balls into melted semisweet chocolate (and included instructions on how to do that in the recipe card below!), but use whatever you like! You can roll them in nuts, sprinkles, or additional graham cracker crumbs for an easier finish instead.
How to Make No-Bake Cheesecake Balls
These cheesecake bites are quick and easy to make. Here's what you'll do:
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla together until creamy and smooth.
- Fold in the graham cracker crumbs until combined.
- Portion into small bites and roll them into balls.
- Dip the cheesecake balls into your favorite toppings (melted chocolate, sprinkles, graham cracker crumbs, etc.) and enjoy!
Serving & Storage
Serving: These chocolate covered cheesecake balls can be served chilled or at room temperature. To get them to room temperature after chilling, just let them stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
Storage: Leftovers should be stored in an airtight container and kept in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Note: I post my recipes in grams as it’s the most accurate way to bake and it’s how I develop them. Cups are not only inaccurate, but they vary in volume worldwide! In any event, if you look at the recipe card underneath the ingredients list, you can click “US Customary” and it’ll convert to volume measures!
Remember to tag me @mikebakesnyc on Instagram and leave a rating + review below if you make these No-Bake Cheesecake Balls!
No-Bake Cheesecake Balls
For the No-Bake Cheesecake Balls:
- 226 g cream cheese softened
- 67 g granulated sugar
- 15 g heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- 130 g graham cracker crumbs
For the Chocolate Coating (Optional):
- 113 g semisweet chocolate chopped
- 15 g canola oil
To Make the No-Bake Cheesecake Balls:
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar, heavy cream, and vanilla until creamy, smooth, and well combined.
- Fold in the graham cracker crumbs and mix well. The mixture will be thick.
- Use a small spring-loaded cookie scoop to portion out 1-tablespoon-sized bites and roll them into balls using your hands.
- Dip the cheesecake balls into your favorite toppings (melted chocolate, nuts, sprinkles, graham cracker crumbs, etc.) and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before enjoying!
To Make the Chocolate Coating (Optional):
- Add the chopped semisweet chocolate and canola oil to a large heatproof bowl, then set the bowl over a saucepan filled with just two inches of simmering water over medium heat. Do not let the bottom of the bowl touch the water. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Dip the cheesecake balls into the melted chocolate using a fork or chocolate dipping tool then place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes to allow the chocolate coating to set before enjoying.
Leave a Reply