These No Bake Personal Strawberry Cheesecakes contain a vanilla bean cheesecake filling topped with Bonne Maman INTENSE Strawberry Fruit Spread and are finished off with fresh strawberries. YUM!
This post is sponsored by Bonne Maman®. All opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for continuing to support the brands that help make ‘Mike Bakes NYC’ possible!
No-Bake Personal Strawberry Cheesecakes
I'm obsessed with these no-bake personal strawberry cheesecakes! Like... seriously obsessed, and for so many reasons. You can make them ahead and store them in the fridge until you’re ready to serve; perfect for those times when you need a dessert for your neighbor’s cookout… just grab and go. Plus, one of the best benefits of these no-bake cheesecakes is that there’s no baking required! Hello! I’m just not sure it gets any better than this! #summergoals
These pre-portioned strawberry cheesecake jars are made with my favorite Bonne Maman INTENSE Strawberry Fruit Spread which has more fruit and less sugar than regular preserves, which means you can feel great about eating these better-for-you treats.
WHAT IS NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE?
Just as it sounds, this easy no-bake cheesecake is a spin on traditional cheesecake that is served cold and requires no baking! While traditional cheesecake combines cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and a few other ingredients baked together in a springform pan until the cake is fully “set,” this no-bake version combines many of those same ingredients (with a few modifications and better-for-you swaps), but calls for no baking at all! Essentially, this version is an easier, healthier, and (dare I say) even more delicious take on classic cheesecake!
Ingredients for No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars
These no-bake strawberry cheesecake jars don’t require a ton of ingredients; here’s what you’ll need to make them:
- Butter: The one and only. You'll use it for the graham cracker crust.
- Graham crackers: For the crust, of course! Don’t have graham crackers where you live? (I’m looking at you, UK readers!) Use crushed digestive biscuits instead.
- Sugar: This recipe uses only ¼ cup of sugar, making it the perfect, lightly-sweetened dessert!
- Heavy cream: To make the whipped cream we'll fold into our filling.
- Cream cheese: This is a cheesecake after all... Use a full-fat block cream cheese, not a cream cheese spread.
- Greek yogurt: Even though you only need 2 tablespoons, it promises a tangy cheesecake flavor and ultra creamy texture; so don't skip it! You could, however, replace it with 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Lemon juice: Adds a little brightness to the filling!
- Vanilla bean paste: You can replace with an equal amount of vanilla extract if that's all you have on hand.
- Bonne Maman Intense Strawberry Fruit Spread: My all-time favorite! Bonne Maman fruit spreads are made only with ingredients that might be found in your (or your grandmother’s) kitchen: whole fruit, sugar, lemon juice, and fruit pectin. Giving you the premium, homemade taste that you know and love.
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars
There are three main components to these delicious no bake strawberry cheesecake jars.
1. Graham Cracker Crust
To make the buttery graham cracker crust, start by grinding up your graham crackers using either a food processor or blender. You need 4 full sheets of graham crackers; 4 full sheets = about ½ cup (60 grams) graham cracker crumbs. Don’t have graham crackers where you live? (I’m looking at you, UK readers!) Use ½ cup (60 grams) of crushed digestive biscuits instead.
Mix the crushed graham crackers with just 1 tablespoon of melted butter. Once you mix it all up, the mixture will be thick, sandy, and coarse and you’re ready to press it into your jars! Once firmly pressed in, you're ready to make the filling! Again, this is a no-bake recipe so you do not need to pre-bake this graham cracker crust.
2. Cheesecake Filling
They wouldn’t be cheesecake jars without a delicious cream cheese filling! To make the cheesecake layer, you'll start by whipping the heavy cream to stiff peaks and then setting aside. Then, beat together cream cheese, granulated sugar, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, and vanilla bean paste until smooth. Once combined, you'll fold in the whipped heavy cream until you have a smooth homogenous filling and then you're ready to start layering the filling on top of the crust.
3. Strawberry Topping
The topping is probably the easiest part of this recipe to make. You'll combine an entire jar of Bonne Maman INTENSE Strawberry Fruit Spread and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice in a saucepan set over medium-low heat. You're not looking to cook the topping here necessarily; just slightly warming it up so that it loosens up a bit and is easily pourable/spreadable. It'll take about 2 minutes to get to that stage, and then you're all set to add the topping to your cheesecakes!
No-Bake Personal Strawberry Cheesecakes
For the Graham Cracker Crust:
- 60 g graham cracker crumbs (approx. 4 full-sheet crackers)
- 15 g unsalted butter melted
For the Cheesecake Filling:
- 180 g heavy cream cold
- 225 g cream cheese softened
- 30 g Greek yogurt room temperature
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
For the Strawberry Topping:
- 235 g Bonne Maman INTENSE Strawberry Fruit Spread
- 15 g lemon juice
- To make the crust: Combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter. The mixture will resemble wet sand. Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each of the 6-ounce glasses and then set the glasses aside.
- To make the cheesecake filling: In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or using an electric hand mixer, whip the heavy cream on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form, about 3-4 minutes. Transfer it into a bowl and set aside.
- In the same bowl used to whip the heavy cream (there's no need to wash it), beat the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, sugar, vanilla bean paste, and lemon juice together on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy. Make sure there are no large lumps of cream cheese.
- Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Layer a couple large spoonfuls of filling on top of the crust in the serving glasses (make sure to leave room for the topping) and then transfer to the fridge while you prepare the topping.
- To make the strawberry topping: In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add the Bonne Maman INTENSE Strawberry Fruit Spread and lemon juice and stir until combined and the preserves are looser in consistency, about 2 minutes. Spoon about 1½-2 tablespoons of the strawberry topping into each of the 6-ounce glasses and then cover & place back in the fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes. Top with fresh fruit before serving.
- Cover and store leftover cheesecakes in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
MikeBakesNYC LLC owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes and pictures to be reproduced anywhere other than at this website unless authorization is given. If you enjoyed the recipe and would like to publish it on your site, please re-write it in your own words, and link back to my site and recipe page. Read my Disclosure page. This post may contain affiliate links.